Is your spam folder full of savings?
Signing up for mailed newsletters from your favorite stores and restaurants can fill your inbox, but it can also fill your purse with extra cash.
Before you permanently delete these messages, be sure to define all offers.
You might even give yourself free gifts.
Here are the newsletters you must subscribe to to save …
- Booze: If your birthday is approaching, sign up for the Pizza Express newsletter for a free bottle of prosecco when you purchase two main meals. Go for the Â£ 8.95 Margherita pizza – it’s the cheapest main course on the menu. To safeguard: About Â£ 23 on a bottle of prosecco.
- Food: Sign up for the Hungry Horse Courier Club before gathering the family for Sunday lunch. You will receive a Â£ 5 shopping voucher when you spend Â£ 15 or more on your meal. To safeguard: Â£ 5 on food.
- Chrysanthemums: Join the Boots’ Parenting Club with your Advantage Card and you’ll earn ten points for every Â£ 1 of baby products. You’ll also receive personalized offers and free gifts at key stages of your child’s development, as well as expert parenting advice emailed to you. Elsewhere, sign up with My Mothercare for rewards. Current offers include 10% off custom blinds from Blinds Direct and a free digital coloring book from Mindful Monsters.
- Houses: Every month, a B&M newsletter subscriber wins Â£ 100 in store vouchers to spend. You could give your living room a makeover with this. The Hobbycraft newsletter gives you 15% off your first purchase and Â£ 5 on your birthday. Perfect for craft supplies.
The business of the day
CHEERS! Sainsbury’s sells Taste The Difference Conegliano Prosecco for Â£ 7.50 a bottle, compared to Â£ 10.
To safeguard: Â£ 2.50
ENJOY a Mr Kipling Cherry Bakewell, now Â£ 1 for a six pack at Morrisons. Usually Â£ 1.60.
To safeguard: 60p
Reader’s Saving Tip
SUE Sherriff from Malvern, Worcs, says: “Instead of buying expensive screen wipes, use a drop of hydroalcoholic hand sanitizer gel and a soft cloth.”
- Send tips to sunsavers.co.uk/tips and you’ll get 28 codes worth Â£ 5 if yours is published. Please include your name and city.
LOOKING FOR A Baby Gift? Home Bargains’ pretty personalized blanket costs less than a third of the price of the My 1st Years option.
To safeguard: Â£ 22.01
Hot right now
DO YOU WANT to get in shape? Get Â£ 3 discount when you sign up for Pure Gym via TopCashback.co.uk/pure-gym.
Buy and save
BOOST your weekend picnic with Morrisons Snacked Pork Pies, just Â£ 1 for a pack of four. Usually Â£ 1.50.
To safeguard: 50p
My Sun Savers five
BRENDA Mallett of Sheerness, Kent says, âI’m saving my five dollar Sun Savers for my 80th birthday so I can treat myself to something cool.
- Submit your Fiver Savers stories to sunsavers.co.uk/fivers and get 28 codes worth Â£ 5 if yours is published. Please include your name and city.
Play now to win Â£ 50,000 at Sun Raffle
JOIN the thousands of readers attending the new Sun Raffle.
Each Sun Savers code you enter will earn you a ticket to our monthly Â£ 50,000 raffle. And for every ten tickets you collect in a calendar month, you get one GOLD TICKET for our Â£ 80,000 raffle, which takes place every three months, with the premiere at the end of June.
There is no limit to the number of tickets you can collect. So the more you get in, the better your chances are.
To participate, go to sunsavers.co.uk or open the Sun Savers app. Then register for the raffle each month by clicking “Yes!” When prompted and start collecting Sun Savers codes printed daily in the newspaper.
Every time you scan or enter a code in Sun Savers you get a raffle ticket for the Â£ 50,000 raffle.
Not yet a Sun Savers member? Simply go to sunsavers.co.uk or search for âSun Saversâ in the App Store to get started.
Fancy a free five?
You can receive FREE cash with Super Sun Savers just to buy your favorite paper.
Our brilliant new rewards club will reward our most loyal readers.
Just collect the paper every day to collect your Sun Savers codes and we TO GIVE YOU Â£ 5 when you’ve collected 28.
This is not a one-time transaction and there is no limit to the amount of money you can save.
For every 28 codes you enter, we’ll give you a five. So over the course of a year it could add up to Â£ 65.
We keep it super simple. You don’t need to enter consecutive day codes, so don’t worry if you miss a day or two.
Download our simple Sun Savers app and quickly scan your code using your smartphone. Or go online and enter your code at sunsavers.co.uk.
To get you on the right track, sign up today and we’ll put a Â£ 1 bonus in your Sun Savers wallet tomorrow. And the good news doesn’t end with free money.
With Sun Savers, we give you the best tips, deals and tips to save money every day.
JOIN: Don’t worry, folks, it only takes 30 seconds to join, in three easy steps.
- All prices on the page are correct at time of going to press. Offers and offers subject to availability.
Get additional savings with The Sun Vouchers, including discounts and coupon codes for My 1st Years and many other baby, kids and toy suppliers.