This tutorial is about building your own Gmail outgoing mailing list. We will do our best to make sure you understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Create Your Own Gmail Outgoing Mailing List. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check out how to create your own Gmail outgoing mailing list
Gmail has become an integral part of our lives. Here we send emails, receive emails, organize our inboxes and even manage our contacts. But did you know that you can also use Gmail to distribute emails to multiple recipients at the same time? In this tutorial, I will show you how to set up a distribution list in Gmail so that you can easily send mass emails to multiple people at the same time.
Create a new group for your mailing list in Contacts
- The easiest way to create a mailing list to use in Gmail is directly through the Contacts site and service. Therefore, you will have to start by opening your preferred browser. We are using Chrome in our sample images.
- Go to the “contacts.google.com” site.
- Log in, if you haven’t already, with the email address you plan to send from.
- On the main contacts page, start by selecting the bullet “Create a label” at the bottom left of the user interface.
- Enter an appropriate name for the tag; We have named our tag “Test” in our sample images.
- Select the “Save” option to create the label. The new tag will now appear in the left sidebar.
- Now select the “Contacts” option from the left sidebar. It will be near the top. The page will now display a list of all your contacts.
- Select the contacts you want to add to the Gmail mailing list and / or create contacts, if necessary, for all email addresses that have not been saved as contacts. You can select them by tapping or clicking the square checkbox to the left of their name. The box only appears when you hover over the contact’s name.
- Once selected, choose the UI tag icon on the top bar.
- Select your new tag from the list. In our examples, this is the âTestâ tag. Google will display a blue check mark next to the list name.
- Tap or click the “Apply” option at the bottom of the pop-up menu.
- Select the new label in the left sidebar to confirm that the contacts have been added.
- You can repeat steps 7 through 12 as needed to add more email addresses over time. Or steps 4 through 12, if you need more than one mailing list.
Here’s how to use your new label in Gmail.
- Open Gmail in a web browser; As stated above, it doesn’t seem to work in Gmail for Android or other versions of Gmail apps.
- Press the “Dial” button, located at the top right of the user interface.
- In the field labeled “To,” enter the name you gave your contact group label. In our case, it is “Test”.
- It should be noted, again, that this won’t necessarily work for all of your contact groups. In fact, if a contact within a group does not have an associated email address, that group does not appear to register in the Gmail client at all. So if your group doesn’t show up, you may need to go back to Contacts and remove those from the group that don’t have associated emails.
- The “To” field, or any recipient field you use, will be automatically populated with emails that are in the Contacts group.
- Send your email as you normally would and all recipients should receive it.
Final words: How to Create Your Own Gmail Outgoing Mailing List
hope you will understand this item How to Create Your Own Gmail Outgoing Mailing List, if your answer is no, you can request anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, then share this article with your family and friends.