In September, we produced the last issue of Inventors Eye. Inventors Eye offered useful information, non-legal advice and interesting stories on innovation and intellectual property (IP). We’re now working with Inventors Digest, the oldest publication serving inventors and innovators, to bring you exclusive content from the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) on InventorsDigest.com.
Each month, the âYour USPTOâ pages on the Inventors Digest website highlight our latest programs, announce our upcoming events, and share insightful information about the growing importance of the USPTO in America.
Now that we are working with Inventors Digest, we will be removing this Inventors Eye mailing list on November 30. We will continue to provide updates on our activities and share relevant stories about inventors and entrepreneurs through other thematic listings, such as the USPTO Events and Innovation Paths listings. If you are not already receiving updates to these lists, we will migrate your information to those for November 30 so that you continue to receive updates from us. No action is required on your part.
As we remove this mailing list, we encourage you to review your USPTO mailing list subscriptions to ensure that you are signed up to receive updates from us on topics of interest to you.
Some related interest lists are:
- USPTO News and UpdatesâAnnouncements of USPTO initiatives, programs and policies.
- USPTO Monthly ReviewâA monthly at-a-glance summary of new initiatives, events and significant media coverage over the past month.
- USPTO Director’s Forum BlogâA USPTO Executive Blog discussing the latest topics of interest to the USPTO and the intellectual property community.
- Patent alertsâNotices and announcements on patent operations, patent form updates, fee changes, EFS-Web, e-Office Actions, PDX, PAIR and public patent advisory committee meetings.
- Trademark AlertsâUpdates and announcements on upcoming trademark system changes, events and roundtables, rule changes and other issues relating to the functioning of trademarks.